I don’t normally do these things. But I was tagged by systemofaclown and thought; eh, why not! So here goes.
1. Always post rules.
2. Answer questions from the person who tagged you write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people.
4. Actually tell them you tagged them.
- Is there any such thing as privacy anymore, or is it just an antiquated notion that people born twenty years from now won’t even be able to fully grasp? What you believed as privacy was just an illusion. You have been freed from that illusion now.
- Is there such a thing as objective evil, or is evil simply inherent to human nature and entirely subjective to the social constructs in place at the time and place it is being perceived? Evil is just a word made up by man to describe that which he cannot control and place blame on that which he does not wish to take responsibility over.
- Nature, nurture, or both? Time is the teacher sand the healer. You learn from those around you and from your own actions to blame your action on inherit or innate tendencies is a cop-out.
- Is this disgusting Social Justice Warrior movement a sociological response to a society which is rapidly becoming more permissive and better-informed, or is it simply a fluctuation of trends that will, over a long enough timeline, eventually swing back towards conservatism and less permissive behaviors and attitudes? People have always felt passionately about things that matter to them. Now we live in an age that allows those people to easily connect with others that feel passionately about the same things. We also live in an age that gives everyone with internet access the ability to voice their opinions. They connect with others that share the same opinions and this is a good thing.
- What exactly is the creative process? From what source does this mysterious force of creation flow? My penis!
- Religious implications aside, do you think it is possible that there is some sort of survival of conscious (if not necessarily ego) after the death of one’s physical body? No one Ever Really Dies! The first law of Thermodynamics is that energy is neither created nor destroyed. So there for all things are derivative of the one. All things are the same thing and the universe is inside of you. Let go of the myth of individuality and understand you are no different than a coffee table.
- What three personality traits do you value the most in others? Honesty, Determination, and dying!
- What three personality traits do you value the most in yourself? Honesty, Determination, and Undyingness!
- What three personality traits do you find the most offensive or distressing in others? Breathing, Looking at me, and eating!
- What three personality traits do you find the most offensive or distressing in yourself? How can I? I am perfect in every way!
- What has it got in its pocketses? Nothing, my pockets are as empty as my cold dead soul!
THE NEW QUESTIONS
- What is more insufferable than the sound of a human baby?
- What is worse than that?
- Although we all know there is no magic Genie in the sky, why do humans persist on believing in mythic fantasies?
- Why have you not shed your wretched humanity and become free yet?
- Do you fear a life without chains?
- How can you best serve the Armada and destroy the Human Empire?
- This world is at an end, you are being called to arms, what do you do?
- Do you want to be free?
- Making a woman shave her vagina is the worst thing you can do. Hair or no?
- If you could kill anyone in the world who would you kill and why?
- How would you make the world a better place?
I tag darthgazzit, gynomite, edasalazar, sublime-pathos, 8bitmonkey, monsterman dallasclayton, dropsofecstasy, vlfvideo templeofginger, monkeyshaman this was the hardest part because I don’t really communicate with other people on Tumblr.
AWESOME ANSWERS. :)